Introduction

 Tonight is peaceful. I have my first blog with help from Hafizah. Thank you.


Comments

  1. As a digital dinosaur, I am joining this online teaching and learning course. I set up my first Gmail and blog. During these few weeks, we are working with a scenario using FISh model. We have investigated Tik Tok, Podcasts, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, etc. During the weekly twice one hour sessions of sharing, I heard a lot of interesting topics. We tried to explore the different online teaching tools and compare the Pros and Cons.
    I need to catch up with my group of people, as they have more experience with the online teaching tools. Even felt the pressure, I still want to continue the learning journey.
    Hope I will get fruitful outcome after the ONL212 course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wu Ya Jun’s Reflection on Topic 4: Design for online and blended learning

Wu Ya Jun’s Reflection on ONL 212 Topic 5: Lessons learnt-future practice

Wu Ya Jun’s Reflection on TOPIC 1: Online Participation and Digital Literacies